Robinsons is the perfect base to explore Melbourne and ideally located close to;
- Southern Cross Railway & Bus Station,
- Etihad Stadium (formally Telstra Dome),
- Docklands (New Quay, Waterfront City and Harbour Town precincts)
- Queen Victoria Market,
- Southbank (Melbourne Exhibition & Convention Centre, Crown Entertainment Complex, Eureka Skydeck 88, Arts and Entertainment Precincts),
- Central Business District, and
- Melbourne's famous Parks and Gardens (Royal Botanic Gardens, Flagstaff Gardens, Fitzroy Gardens, Carlton Gardens)
All within easy walking distance, with the added bonus of being close to the #30, #86 and #35 City Circle tram stop, Melbourne City Tourist Shuttle. and within easy access to Melbourne International Airport.
This urban bed and breakfast is a rare find in the Melbourne CBD and offers something very different than that of larger traditional hotels. Whether you are travelling to Melbourne for business or pleasure, don't settle for a standard commercial hotel room, instead, make yourself at home in the intimate surrounds of Robinsons in the City, where history blends with modern day comforts.
If you are looking for a unique Melbourne boutique hotel accommodation experience in a warm, friendly and personal environment, then Robinsons in the City Melbourne is exactly what you are looking for.
All rates include breakfast and are inclusive of GST.
Public holiday and special event surcharges may apply.
From $185 to $345. Longer stay rates are available.
Credit Card guarantee. Balance: On Departure.
If cancelled within 7 days before arrival, 50% of the total amount will be forfeited.
If cancelled 8 to 14 days before arrival, 25% of the total amount will be forfeited.
If cancelled 15 or more days before arrival, no cancellation fee will be charged.
RITC accepts the following payment methods - American Express, Diners Club, Visa and MasterCard.
Check in from 3pm. Check out by 11am.